Dr. Thu Mai Versteegh
Dentist | Periodontics650 W Baltimore St Baltimore MD, 21201
Dr. Thu Mai Versteegh practices Periodontics in Baltimore, MD. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Versteegh has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Versteegh provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Thu Mai Versteegh's Videos
Dr. Thu Mai Versteegh's Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21201Get Direction
Bel Air, MD 21015Get Direction
BEL AIR, MD 21015Get Direction
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Dr. Maureen H. Lefkoff D.D.S.8600 Snowden River Parkway Columbia Maryland 21045
- Dr. Roham Rafat DDS10600 York Road Cockeysville MD 21030
- Barbara A Lesco DDS2 East Lee Street Baltimore MD 21202
- Dr. Karl Joseph Zeren D.D.S.9515 Deereco Rd Lutherville Timonium MD 21093
- Dr. Kim-thi Van-dinh D.D.S., M.S3801 CANTERBURY RD BALTIMORE MD 21218
- Dr. Kathryn Mutzig D.D.S.521 E Joppa Rd Towson MD 21286