Saili Ruiz, DMD, is a leading general and cosmetic dentist currently serving patients at Smile Dental Group in Hialeah, Florida. She earned her Doctor of Dental Surgery in 2014 at Nova Southeastern University. Additionally, in order to stay up to date on all medical advancements in her field, she maintains a professional membership with the Florida Dental Association, the American Dental Association, and the Hispanic Dental Association. Due to her outstanding achievements, she has earned many awards for her dedication to excellence in her field, including induction into Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society.
Professional Society Memberships
- Florida Dental Association, American Dental Association, Hispanic Dental Association, Alpha Omega Alpha Honor society
Hobbies / Sports
- Music, playing the piano and singing
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Dental Association
Dr. Saili Ruiz DMD's Practice location
Miami, FL 33144 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Saili Ruiz DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Saili Ruiz DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the looks and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread. This...
- Dr. Ravi Ramjit D.D.S 8100 Sw 81 Drive Miami FL 33143
- Antonio V. Narvaez 68 Ne 167th St Miami FL 33162
- Miss Vicky Rodriguez D.D.S. 177 Southwest 42nd Avenue Coral Gables Florida 33134
- Dr. Oscar G. Cascante D.M.D. 8501 Sw 124th Ave Miami FL 33183
- Jose Villalobosnarv 68 Ne 167th St Miami FL 33162
- Filiberto J. Herdocia 7380 SW 40th Street Miami FL 33155