Dr. Matthew R Hjort MD
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Specialist | Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine75 Washington St Norwell MA, 02061
Dr. Matthew Hjort is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Norwell, MA. Dr. Hjort cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
Education and Training
Univ of Vt Coll of Med, Burlington Vt 1996
University of Vermont College of Medicine 1996
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Ear Infection
- Contact Dermatitis
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine; Baystate Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Baystate Medical Center
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of Rochester Program
Dr. Matthew R Hjort MD's Practice location
Norwell, MA 02061Get Direction
NORWELL, MA 02061Get Direction
Dr. Matthew R Hjort MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hjort
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Head Lice?
Head lice are tiny, wingless, and parasitic insects that live in the human hairs and feed on blood they extract from the scalp. Head lice are a common problem, particularly in kids. They are very contagious, bothersome, and can be tough to eliminate.However, a head lice infestation is not fatal....
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Kevin P. Petit79 Grafton Avenue Milton Massachusetts 2186
- Dr. Mohamed El-dib MD111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Tanzeema Hossain MB, CHB300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. John P Cloherty MD319 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Molly Lauren Lacy M.D.1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Chiwan Kim MD750 Washington St Boston MA 02111