Amanda Elizabeth Skiftun M.D.
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology200 Hawkins Dr Dept. Of Anesthesia Iowa City IA, 52242
Dr. Amanda Skiftun practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Iowa City, IA. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Skiftun treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Amanda Elizabeth Skiftun M.D.'s Practice location
Iowa City, IA 52242Get Direction
FARGO, ND 58104Get Direction
- How to Gain Weight in a Healthy Way?
One of the biggest myths that have been going on for quite a while in the area of weight management is that gaining weight is easier than losing weight.However, in reality, it can actually be extremely tough to gain weight just like losing weight. In most cases, people who want to gain weight end...
- Restless Sleep May Precede Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s is a disorder of movements characterized by rigidity, tremor, bradykinesia (slow movements), and much more. It is also known as a more generalized neurodegenerative disorder that affects memory, cognitive ability, emotion and sleep.One of the under reported changes in Parkinson’s is...
- What to Know Before Using Berberine
What is berberine?Berberine is an alkaloid compound extracted from several different plants. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and immune-boosting properties, and has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for the treatment of various ailments. Berberine is effective when it comes...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Menstrual Cramps?
The dull, throbbing, or sharp pain felt in the lower abdomen before and during menstrual periods is known as menstrual cramps, or dysmenorrhea. The pain may range in severity and continue for two to three days. Although all women are not affected by period pains, it may affect normal activities in...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- New Simulation Reveals Family Cost of Alzheimer's Disease
Approximately 5 million individuals in the United States suffer from dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, or another type of neurological disorder. Such conditions can be expensive to treat and sadly, the financial burden falls on the patients and their families as opposed to receiving help from...
- Dr. Ramprasad Sripada MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Nathan Michael Blair M.D.200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Dr. Paul Andrew Miska D.O.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Anna Marika Stone M.D.200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Dr. Jimmy J Windsor MD200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Dr. Jacob Whiting M.D.200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242