Mr. Robert B. Swersky, MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon1201 Northern Blvd Suite 201 Manhasset NY, 11030
Dr. Robert Swersky is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Manhasset, NY. Dr. Swersky specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Swersky typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1972
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1972
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
Mr. Robert B. Swersky, MD's Expert Contributions
- Heart Disease
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (aaa)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Thoracic Surgery; Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, General Surgery; Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center Program
Mr. Robert B. Swersky, MD's Practice location
Manhasset, NY 11030Get Direction
Mr. Robert B. Swersky, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Swersky
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Dr. Lateef Olakunle Giwa MD13124 Rockaway Blvd South Ozone Park NY 11420
- Dr. Israel J. Jacobowitz MD4802 10th Ave Brooklyn New York 11219
- Brian Housman444 Merrick Rd Lynbrook NY 11563
- Dr. Ricardo Bello MD, PHD111 East 210th Street Bronx NY 10467
- Dr. Stewart Fox M.D.444 Merrick Road Lynbrook New York 11563
- Dr. Lev Mark Khitin MD406 15TH ST BROOKLYN NY 11215