Dr. Vincent Anthony Giminaro DO
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease4b North Ave Suite 310 Bel Air MD, 21014
Dr. Vincent Giminaro practices Pulmonology in Bel Air, MD. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Giminaro manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Hackensack Univ Med Ctr, Pulmonary Diseases; Nassau Co Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Vincent Anthony Giminaro DO's Practice location
Bel Air, MD 21014Get Direction
BEL AIR, MD 21015Get Direction
Dr. Vincent Anthony Giminaro DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Giminaro
- Dancing Through the Shadows: Julian Benson Shares Struggle with Cystic Fibrosis
Julian Benson is one of Ireland’s leading choreographers and talent agents. He’s the man with the sequined jackets and a louder than life personality. So of course he would be a fan-favorite judge of RTE’s Dancing With The Stars.Julian received his training at the Performing Arts School of...
- 32-year-old with Cystic Fibrosis Raises Millions for Research
32-year old Emily Kramer-Golinkoff has accomplished more in her life than most people can say. Though she was diagnosed with a life-long debilitating disease as an infant, she has refused to let the fate she was dealt with drag her down. This young woman is the founder of a non-profit called Emily's...
- Cough Medicine for Cystic Fibrosis
Medications for cystic fibrosis can help control the mucus in the lungs and keep the lungs’ normal functioning as much as possible. What is Cystic Fibrosis?Cystic fibrosis is a genetic disease known to affect the cells that make mucus, digestive fluids, and sweat. Usually, these fluids are thin...
- What are the Treatment Options for COPD?
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or COPD refers to a group of respiratory diseases characterized by blockage of the airways and difficulty in breathing. The most common respiratory conditions that fall into the group are chronic bronchitis and emphysema. The damage caused by COPD to the...
- Couple Raising Awareness of Cystic Fibrosis
When Anne and Mike Preston began their plans to start a family, they went to a doctor to run tests just as a precaution. Anne’s test results came back that she was a carrier of cystic fibrosis (CF), but she was told not to worry because her husband would have to be a carrier as well. The chances...
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- Dr. William Krimsky M.D.9103 Franklin Square Dr Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Khalid Puthawala M.D.602 S ATWOOD RD BEL AIR MD 21014
- Dr. Marie D Chatham M.D.6535 N Charles St Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Mitchell L Schwartz M.D.515 FAIRMOUNT AVE STE 500 TOWSON MD 21286
- Dr. Martin J Sheridan MD6830 Hospital Drive Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. John H Eppler M.D.515 FAIRMOUNT AVE STE 500 TOWSON MD 21286