Dr. Omid Rad pour MD
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism7900 Airways Blvd Bldg A, Suite 1 Southaven MS, 38671
Dr. Omid Rad pour practices Endocrinology in Southaven, MS. Dr. Rad pour specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Rad pour examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Dr. Omid Rad pour MD's Practice location
Southaven, MS 38671Get Direction
Memphis, TN 38163Get Direction
LAS VEGAS, NV 89148Get Direction
Dr. Omid Rad pour MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rad pour
- New Genetic Engineering May Help Diabetes Patients with Obesity
CRISPR genetic engineering has many applications in the medical field and has revolutionized the world of genetic engineering in the last few years because it allows for very specific alteration in the DNA of human, plants and lower animal forms much faster than was previously possible.What is...
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- Why Screening and Treatment for Gestational Diabetes is Important
Can gestational diabetes affect the development and growth of the baby? Gestational diabetes is a type of diabetes only develops during pregnancy, and most of the time, gestational diabetes is diagnosed during the last stage of pregnancy. If someone is diagnosed with diabetes during the earlier...
- What are the Myths About Diabetes Diets?
Diabetes has always been associated with many stereotypes and stigmas. There are several misconceptions about diabetes diets, that affect an individual's willingness to follow it precisely. Many people believe that they have to give up all of their favorite foods if they have diabetes. Others are of...
- Use of Invokana to be Reduced After Potential Health Hazard to Diabetics
Invokana is a medicine frequently used by type 2 diabetes sufferers, and which is used alongside an exercise and dietary regimen to reduce and control their blood sugar levels. In simple terms, this component uses the body’s natural waste disposal methods through the kidneys and urination to...
- Dr. Ralph C Goodman M.D.6027 Walnut Grove Rd Memphis TN 38120
- Dr. Joseph S Mallov M.D5659 S Rex Rd Memphis TN 38119
- Dr. Lakshmi Krishnamurthi MD4913 Raleigh Common Drive Memphis TN 38128
- Dr. Javeria Ahmed MD6027 Walnut Grove Rd Memphis TN 38120
- Dr. Harold S Sacks M.D.6027 Walnut Grove Rd Memphis TN 38120
- Dr. Lisa M Myers M.D.7796 Wolf Trail Cv Germantown TN 38138