Dr. Glen M Burton MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology4235 Secor Rd Toledo OH, 43623
Dr. Glen Burton is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Toledo, OH. Dr. Burton specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ohio, Toledo Oh 1974
University of Toledo College of Medicine,Toledo, Oh, United States 1974
The University of Toledo College of Medicine 1974
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Brain Tumor
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Multiple Myeloma
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Oh State Univ Hosp, Hematology-Internal Medicine; Med Coll Of Ohio Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Ohio State University Hospital Program
Dr. Glen M Burton MD's Practice location
Dr. Glen M Burton MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Burton
- The Link Between Melatonin and Lymphoma
There’s always room for improvement when it comes to the experience and outcomes of cancer treatment. Fortunately, scientists are constantly researching new, better ways to do so.Although standard treatment remains mostly the same for now, the medical community is making great strides in modifying...
- New Diagnostic Tool Approved for Lymphoma
A new diagnostic tool has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to help researchers identify leukemia and lymphoma cells by using a technique known as flow cytometry. A flow cytometry test for non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) can help determine whether normal or abnormal DNA is...
- Can Multiple Myeloma be Asymptomatic?
Early treatment for persons suffering from multiple myeloma that is asymptomatic may not be beneficial. The initial stages for multiple myeloma do not show symptoms, and this is known as being asymptomatic.The treatment for persons with asymptomatic multiple myeloma should be deferred up to when the...
- A Triathlon for Bloodwise
Where would anyone be without friends? There have been many experiences where friends have been a bit of light in the dark. When 30-year-old Alexandra “Pixie” Flather from a town near Aylsham, England found out that her best friend was diagnosed with Leukemia, she decided to take action. At the...
- How is Multiple Myeloma Diagnosed?
Various tests are conducted for the diagnosis of multiple myeloma since one result of a laboratory test cannot diagnose it alone. A number of factors like the history, complete body check-up, diagnostic test reports and symptoms of the patient are taken into consideration to get a proper diagnosis...
- Teen Treated for Lymphoma to Play College Baseball
Whether it’s the Dodgers or the Red Sox or the local high school team, they’re called ‘the boys of summer’.While summer is when the teams begin competitive play, they are very much the boys of spring as well.The temperature might be cool, but the air is sweet with promise.The players pull...
- Dr. Nasfat Jameel Shehadeh MD333 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Dr. Mohammad A Al-nsour MD2500 7th Ave S Escanaba MI 49829
- Dr. Chang Xia M.D.6565 N Charles St Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Timothy C Kasunic MD4235 Secor Rd Toledo OH 43623
- Dr. William L Horvath MD5308 Harroun Rd Sylvania OH 43560
- Dr. Abhay R Shelke MD1425 Portland Ave Rochester NY 14621