Dr. Hasan Abed, MD
Anesthesiologist9620 Deereco Rd Timonium MD, 21093
American Board of Anesthesiology
Pain Medicine (Anesthesiology)
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Pain Medicine - University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Hasan Abed, MD's Practice location
Timonium, MD 21093Get Direction
Dr. Hasan Abed, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Abed
- Intellectual Disability in Children: Know the Signs
Intellectual DisabilityIntellectual disability (ID), formerly called as mental retardation, is a type of developmental disability, in which individuals have certain limitations in their intellectual functioning and adaptive behavior. People with ID have difficulty learning, communicating, solving...
- Signs You Have An Eating Disorder
Eating disorders are mental disorders that are characterized by a number of unusual eating habits. According to Melbourne-based eating disorder psychologist Heidi Glynn, although most cases of eating disorders involve women, men are also susceptible. Eating disorders are described as any eating...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Levi Pearson III M.D.9501 OLD ANNAPOLIS RD ELLICOTT CITY MD 21042
- Dr. Alina Grigore MD22 S. Greene Street Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Kumudhini Hendrix MD22 S GREENE ST BALTIMORE MD 21201
- Dr. Ozan Akca MD1800 ORLEANS ST BALTIMORE MD 21287
- Tina Tran Other600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Michael Anthony Erdek M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287