Dr. Hasan Abed, MD
Anesthesiologist9620 Deereco Rd Timonium MD, 21093
American Board of Anesthesiology
Pain Medicine (Anesthesiology)
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Pain Medicine - University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Hasan Abed, MD's Practice location
Timonium, MD 21093Get Direction
Dr. Hasan Abed, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Abed
- What Is Rosacea: Get the Facts
Rosacea is a common skin condition that affects mainly women. It is more common among females above 30 years of age. Roughly about 16 million people in the United States are affected by rosacea, and about 45 million worldwide.It is a skin condition that mainly affects the face: a red rash appears...
- Different Approach to Mastectomy Can Provide 'Superior' Results
According to the results from a medical journal of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, a two-stage process involving pre-shaping breast reduction, alongside risk-reducing mastectomy and reconstruction, is considered a safer approach with superior cosmetic outcomes.Mastectomy refers to a...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Krishnamurti Rao M.D.29 Treadwell Ct Lutherville Timonium MD 21093
- Dr. Christopher J Wahlgren M.D.10755 FALLS RD LUTHERVILLE MD 21093
- Dr. Robert Wityk M.D.10755 Falls Rd Lutherville Timonium MD 21093
- Dr. Robert Alan Cordes M.D.1217 OAKCROFT DR LUTHERVILLE MD 21093
- Christine Lim M.D.2405 YORK RD STE 304 TIMONIUM MD 21093