Dr. Nora Chan is a 2005 graduate of Pacific University College of Optometry. Dr. Chan was born and raised and educated in Honolulu. She is a graduate of Iolani School and UCLA. Dr. Chan speaks Mandarin ...
Dr. Nora Mei yu Chan O.D.'s Practice location
Honolulu, HI 96825Get Direction
Dr. Nora Mei yu Chan O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Dr. James Kiyoshi Miyasaka O.D.3615 Harding Ave Honolulu HI 96816
- Dr. Derrick Kazuhisa Abe O.D.1441 Kapiolani Blvd Honolulu HI 96814
- Mr. Edwin Yoshio Endo O.D.98-1247 KAAHUMANU ST AIEA HI 96701
- Dr. Jacqueline Tomoko Ueda O.D.615 Piikoi St Honolulu HI 96814
- Michael Dash O.D.650 Iwilei Rd Honolulu Hawaii 96817
- Dr. Joanne Soriano Rigdon O.D.1029 KAPAHULU AVE STE 502 HONOLULU HI 96816