Dr. Venkanna Kanna M.D.
Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine2939 Kenny Rd Suite 200 Columbus OH, 43221
Dr. Venkanna Kanna practices Geriatric Medicine in Columbus, OH. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Kanna works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Dr. Venkanna Kanna M.D.'s Practice location
Columbus, OH 43221Get Direction
Columbus, OH 43235Get Direction
Dr. Venkanna Kanna M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kanna
- Aricept for Alzheimer's Disease: Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: DonepezilBrand Names: Aricept, Aricept ODTWhat is Aricept?Aricept (donepezil) is a medication used for the treatment of mild to moderate dementia due to Alzheimer's disease. This medication improves nerve function in the brain and works by preventing the breakdown of acetylcholine,...
- Michael J. Fox's Impact on Parkinson’s Disease
Michael J. FoxMichael J. Fox, born as Michael Andrew Fox in 1961, is a Canadian-born actor, who received his breakthrough in Family Ties, an American sitcom. He consecutively received three Emmy awards as lead actor in this comedy series. He was the lead character in the adventure comedy film, Back...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- Dr. Sheila Ann Faryman M.D.3535 Olentangy River Rd Columbus OH 43214
- Dr. Mark Alan Buddie MD2500 Corporate Exchange Dr Columbus OH 43231
- Dr. James Glenn Fitkin M.D.2500 Corporate Exchange Drive Columbus OH 43231
- Dr. Jeffrey William Milks MD68 N High St New Albany OH 43054
- Dr. Marian Kennedy Schuda MD3724 A Olentangy River Rd Columbus OH 43214
- Dr. Susan Elizabeth Parsons MD2500 Corporate Exchange Dr Columbus OH 43231