Dr. Eric Jon Lawatsch M.D.
Urologist100 Theda Clark Medical Plz Suite 300 Neenah WI, 54956
Dr. Eric Lawatsch is a urologist practicing in Neenah, WI. Dr. Lawatsch specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 2002
University of Mn Med Sch 2002
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Cancer Surgery, Cystocele, Elevated Psa And More
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Urology
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals 2007
Dr. Eric Jon Lawatsch M.D.'s Practice location
Neenah, WI 54956Get Direction
NEENAH, WI 54956Get Direction
Dr. Eric Jon Lawatsch M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lawatsch
- Everything You Need to Know About a Colonoscopy
Don’t be worried if the doctor suggests you undergo a colonoscopy. Although you might think of it as an awful procedure, it is not. Chances are you won't remember it, since you probably won't be awake. A colonoscopy is a test used by the doctor to examine the inside of the large intestines for...
- Where Does Genital Herpes Appear on My Body if I Have It?
Herpes blistersThe most obvious symptoms of genital herpes are the appearance of blisters or sores on the genitals. Most people may experience a tingling or itchy sensation before blisters appear on the skin or mucous membranes. This sensation is limited to the area where the lesions will occur....
- When Should I Get Checked for Prostate Cancer?
Prostate cancer is more likely to occur in men aged between forty and seventy years old. It is, therefore, important that you should always be on alert in case any symptoms begin to show. This prompts a visit to the doctor within the quickest possible time.Deciding on whether or not to be screened...
- The 3 Types of Urinary Tract Infections
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are common worldwide, among both men and women, and they can occur at all ages. However, women are more likely to develop urinary tract infections than men. A UTI is caused by a bacterial infection in the urinary tract. When bacteria enter the urinary tract, they are...
- What Exactly Is an Orgasm?
An orgasm is the peak of sexual excitement in both men and women. It is often stimulated by genital pleasure and followed by an ejaculation in men. Sometimes, orgasm is called climaxing or coming. The heart beats faster and breathing gets heavier and quicker when you have an orgasm.In women, orgasms...
- What is the Correlation Between Urinary Incontinence and Diet?
Urinary incontinence can be controlled to a large extent by one's diet, even though there is nothing called an ‘incontinence diet’. Many times doctors advise their patients to avoid a particular food or drink to improve the symptoms of urinary incontinence. These foods may differ depending on...
- Mr. Scott C Kolbeck M.D.100 Theda Clark Medical Plz Neenah WI 54956
- Dr. Omar Atassi M.D.100 Theda Clark Medical Plz Neenah WI 54956
- Mr. Michael J Murphy M.D.100 Theda Clark Medical Plz Neenah WI 54956
- Dr. Matthew S Anderson M.D.100 Theda Clark Medical Plz Neenah WI 54956
- Dr. Robert Elmer Vlach M.D.820 E Grant St Appleton WI 54911
- Mr. Daniel J Higgins MD100 Theda Clark Medical Plaza Neenah WI 54956