Dr. Meredith Mucha is an internist practicing in Westerville, OH. Dr. Mucha specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Mucha provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Geriatric Medicine
- Goals Of Care, Hospice Care, Palliative Care
- OhioHealth - Riverside Methodist Hospital, Columbus 2004
- Geriatrics: Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center 2006
Dr. Meredith Mucha MD's Practice location
Westerville, OH 43081Get Direction
COLUMBUS, OH 43215Get Direction
Dr. Meredith Mucha MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- How Exactly Does Terbinafine Work to Treat Jock Itch?
What is terbinafine?Terbinafine is an antifungal that works by stopping fungi from growing. Topical terbinafine is used for the treatment of fungal skin infections, such as ringworm, jock itch, and athlete's foot. Oral terbinafine tablets are often prescribed when it comes to treating fungal...
- Foods to Avoid If You Have Diarrhea
Diarrhea is a condition characterized by loose or watery stools that occur more than three times a day. Typically, the condition lasts for about two to three days and then resolves on its own. The symptoms of diarrhea include watery stools, bloating, stomach cramps, gas, and nausea.Diarrhea can lead...
- Can Low Levels of Testosterone be the Cause of Your Health Conditions?
New studies have depicted the link between low levels of testosterone and other health conditions, in men, and how hormone levels are related to the overall health of the individual. Results of the study show that a deficiency in testosterone is linked to several conditions, like obesity, metabolic...
- Are Weight Loss Supplements Effective?
Have you ever considered herbal supplements to achieve a slim physique? There are many different types of herbal supplements that contain a variety of ingredients, like appetite suppressants, Ephedrine, Chitosan, Dandelion, Clenbuterol, Cascara, Guar Guam, and diuretics. Are these ingredients safe...
- What Are the Symptoms of Diarrhea?
Frequent bowel movement characterized by loose and watery stools is referred to as diarrhea. In simple terms, it is exactly opposite to constipation and this condition is very common. It is not very serious and can be treated by simple home remedies and over-the-counter medications. Diarrhea may be...
- Christopher Anandajeya4816 Lytfield Drive Dublin Ohio 43017
- Hagop Mekhjian4650 Haymarket Ct Columbus OH 43220
- Dr. Mitchell H. Grayson MD9000 West Wisconsin Avenue Milwaukee Wisconsin 53201
- Dr. Lisa J Braverman MD1075 Beecher Xing N Columbus OH 43230
- Dr. Kevin J Anderson M.D.7630 Rivers Edge Dr Columbus OH 43235
- Dr. Vikram Tamaskar MD793 W State St Columbus OH 43222