Dr. Tu Cao, DO is one of the country's top rated doctors, specializing in family medicine. DO Cao currently sees patients in Phoenix, Maryland. Dr. Cao received a medical degree from Oklahoma State Univ ...
Education and Training
Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine 2005
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- Menstrual Cramps
Dr. Tu Cao D.O.'s Practice location
Dr. Tu Cao D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cao
- Home Remedies for Oral Candidiasis
Oral thrush or oral candidiasis is an infection of the mouth caused by the fungus, Candida. This fungus is also known as yeast. It is normal for Candida organisms to live in our bodies since they are generally harmless. However, when they overgrow, they can cause infections. Such infections can...
- 319 Pill
319 PillThis pill is round in shape and white in color, and has an imprint of number “319”. It has been identified as tramadol hydrochloride 50 mg. It is used to treat restless legs syndrome (RLS), back pain, chronic pain, and fibromyalgia. It is supplied by Zydus Pharmaceuticals and belongs to...
- What Are Histamine Blockers and How Do They Work?
What are histamine blockers?Histamine blockers also called as antihistamines are medications that block or reduce histamine to stop the symptoms of allergy. Histamine is a chemical that is released by a type of white blood cell called mast cell in response to allergies or injuries. The cells that...
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effects
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- Is My Diarrhea Caused by Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
What is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common gut disorder. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is unlike inflammatory bowel disease and differs from other bowel conditions. It is a group of several symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, cramping, constipation,...
- Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?
Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?Cholera is an infection that causes thousands of deaths around the world every year. The biggest challenge posed by cholera is that it is difficult to control and treat at the same time. The infection spreads very fast affecting a huge...
- Dr. Michelle Lorraine Schlosser MD13515 Wolfe Rd New Freedom PA 17349
- Dr. Ryan A Gorman D.O9 SCHILLING RD HUNT VALLEY MD 21031
- Dr. Douglas H Prince MD13515 Wolfe Rd New Freedom PA 17349
- Dr. David Hartig M.D.10155 York Rd Cockeysville MD 21030
- Mr. Stephen Leigh Kinney MD1001 Cathedral St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Karen E Konkel M.D.7801 York Rd Towson MD 21204