Dr. Richard E Staerkel MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecology615 E Oklahoma Suite 203 Enid OK, 73701
Dr. Richard Staerkel is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Enid, OK. Dr. Staerkel specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Staerkel can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Staerkel can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1977
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 1977
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Univ Ok Hlth Sci Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Garfield Co/Med Soc Prog, Family Medicine
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Program
Dr. Richard E Staerkel MD's Practice location
Dr. Richard E Staerkel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Staerkel
- Are You at Risk for Developing Gestational Diabetes?
Diabetes is a very complex condition, which may occur at any age, in any point of our lives, even during pregnancy.Gestational diabetes is a disease acquired by pregnant women who have high blood glucose levels during pregnancy. This condition is usually developed around the 24th week of pregnancy,...
- Is Ovarian Cancer Terminal?
Let’s answer the question first: It depends on the stage of the disease. There are four stages of ovarian cancer, and the third and fourth are the most dangerous. The bad thing is that most cases of ovarian cancer are diagnosed in the later stages of the disease, when little can be done to save...
- Vitamin E and Fatty Acid Supplements May Alleviate Period Cramps
A new study published in the journal, Reproductive Health, has shown that supplements containing vitamin E and essential fatty acids may relieve the symptoms caused by menstruation. In this study, 120 women with PMS or the more severe premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD), were divided into two...
- Treatments For Genital Herpes
Even though there is no cure for genital herpes, several treatments are available. Treatment of genital herpes is aimed at relieving symptoms and reducing the frequency of recurrent infections (outbursts). Most cases of herpes may be resolved without treatment. However, treatment is important as it...
- Cervical Cancer Defined
The cervix connects the uterus and vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus while an ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases of cervical cancer begin in the cell at the transformation zone. This zone is where the two main types of cells in the cervix...
- Reasons Why You Need Bariatric Surgery
What is Bariatric Surgery?Bariatric surgery is also referred as weight loss surgery. It is mainly done on obese people or those with a BMI (body mass index) greater than forty. The main aim of this kind of surgery is to achieve weight loss. What are the Risks of Being Overweight?Being obese poses...
- Dr. David D Parker MD615 E Oklahoma Ave Enid OK 73701
- Dr. Terry King Badzinski DO717 S Houston Ave Tulsa OK 74127
- Dr. Christopher Marcus Lee D.O.1400 Bryan Dr Durant OK 74701
- Mrs. Keelie Renee Tucker MD1400 S Coulter St Amarillo TX 79106
- Dr. Kimberly Michelle Roark MDScott And White Hospital 3a Obgyn Temple TX 76508
- Dr. Marcia Ann Gillespie MD620 S Madison St Enid OK 73701