Dr. Peggy Kendall practices Allergy and Immunology care in Nashville, TN. Dr. Kendall specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Kendall provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 2002
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 2000
- Asthma, Allergies
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center 2000
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center 2004
Dr. Peggy Kendall MD's Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
Dr. Peggy Kendall MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kendall
- Allergies: Symptoms, Causes and Risk Factors
What are Allergies?An allergy is basically a disorder of the immune system response that leads to certain symptoms, such as coughing, sneezing, watery eyes, and a runny nose. When the immune system reacts to a foreign substance, such as dust mites, pollen, pet dander, bee venom, or any kind of food,...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- What Precautions Should be Taken for Peanut Allergies?
Peanut allergies are one of the most common allergies in children, and often result in serious allergic responses. Moreover, with peanut allergy, even a small amount of allergen may result in a serious response. It is easy to predict the presence of nuts in some foods, while in some others, like...
- Exercising Can Reduce Allergies
It is indeed a challenge to do outdoor exercises if you are an individual with allergies. Here are a few things to keep in mind when going for some exercise outdoors.Know the triggers for allergies“It is very important to know what you are allergic to”, says Michael Blaiss, MD, a past president...
- Everything You Need to Know About the Chicken Pox Vaccine
The chicken pox vaccine is the medicine given to people who are susceptible to the disease and hence protects one against the vaccine. This vaccine that causes the chickenpox disease is the varicella vaccine. This chicken pox vaccine is usually excavated from a weak virus. This weak virus is...
- Are Ginseng Supplements Beneficial to my Health?
Ginseng supplements have been used for improving health for centuries in Asia and North America. Although this herbal medicine has been used for several medical conditions, it is not studied completely. Ginseng is of two basic types – Korean ginseng and American ginseng – and each have specific...
- Dr. Megan Partridge Stauffer MD5045 Old Hickory Blvd Hermitage TN 37076
- Dr. Keegan M Smith M.D.222 22nd Ave N Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Joseph T Belleau MD1909 Mallory Ln Franklin TN 37067
- Dr. William Travis Cain MD4331 Saundersville Rd Old Hickory TN 37138
- Dr. Harold F Moessner MD1909 Mallory Ln Franklin TN 37067
- Dr. Kimberly C Bergeron M.D.1622 WESTGATE CIR BRENTWOOD TN 37027