Dr. Benjamin P Schlicher MD
Surgeon1415 Woodland Ave Suite 140 Des Moines IA, 50309
Dr. Benjamin Schlicher, MD, specialist in surgery, currently sees patients in Des moines, Iowa. Dr. Schlicher received his medical degree from The University Of Iowa Roy J. And Lucille A. Carver College ...
Education and Training
University of Iowa Medical School MD
University of Ia Roy J & L Carver Com 2008
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center 2013
Dr. Benjamin P Schlicher MD's Practice location
Des Moines, IA 50309Get Direction
AMES, IA 50010Get Direction
Dr. Benjamin P Schlicher MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schlicher
- How to Diagnose and Treat Gallstones
Who are at risk of developing gallstones?- Obesity is one of the biggest risk factors in developing gallstones. It increases a person's overall cholesterol levels, making it difficult to maintain a completely empty bladder. - Women who are pregnant, on birth control pills, or taking hormonal...
- Recovering from a Laparoscopy
Patients who have undergone laparoscopic surgery tell of different stories. They have varying views and opinions. Some say it is a harrowing experience, while others consider laparoscopy a minor surgery. It really all depends on the individual, because every human being responds differently to...
- What Are The Risks Of A Hysterectomy?
A hysterectomy as a surgical means for removing the uterus is often resorted to when the female reproductive system develops complications. A hysterectomy would be the preferred option for combating the symptoms associated with cancer, endometriosis, fibroids, and painful and excessively heavy...
- What Is Hematochezia?
Introduction Discovering blood after a bowel movement can be a frightening experience. If you notice a bright red to black-colored blood in your stool, in the toilet bowl, or on the toilet paper, you may be experiencing rectal bleeding. Having blood in your stool does not always signal a serious...
- Recovery from a Gallbladder Surgery
You may be given pain relievers as you wait for the anesthesia to wear off after your gallbladder removal surgery. After surgery, you will be transferred to a recovery room where your condition will be monitored as you are given some time to rest.During a keyhole operation, carbon dioxide gas is...
- Reasons Why You May Need Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is an operation that is used to remove hydrocele from an individual. The term hydrocele refers to the accumulation of serum fluid around the testicle. This fluid is secreted by a pouch of serous membrane that lines the testicles called tunica vaginalis.Hydrocele that occurs to infants...
- Dr. Qasim Latif Chaudhry MB BCHIowa Methodist medical center Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Tamer Ayad Malik MD1212 PLEASANT ST STE 211 DES MOINES IA 50309
- Dr. Jason Kimball Shellnut M.D.1415 Woodland Ave Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. James Robert Swegle M.D.1212 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Arshin Sheybani M.D.1415 Woodland Ave Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Angela Jill Seda M.D.1415 Woodland Ave Des Moines IA 50309