Dr. Lisa Marie Woodroffe M.D.
Pediatrician200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA, 52242
Dr. Lisa Woodroffe is a pediatrician practicing in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Woodroffe is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Woodroffe diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Woodroffe can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
Dr. Lisa Marie Woodroffe M.D.'s Practice location
Iowa City, IA 52242Get Direction
- Diagnostic Tests for Autism Often Miss Features in Girls
Males and females of any age can both be on the autism spectrum. Currently, more boys and men have been diagnosed with autism than girls and women. Is this correct, though? Perhaps just as many girls are on the autism spectrum, but are failed to be diagnosed properly.The current standardized tests...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- Autism and Communication: Debunking the Misunderstandings
Publishing several books, being a motivational speaker and being a passionate advocate - These are things most people dream of doing and being, let alone accomplishing them by the age of 25. Naoki Higashida has done all of these things. He’s an exceptional young man; he’s very smart, witty, and...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- How Family Pets can Benefit Children with Autism
Pets are the silent loyal friends who stay with us in our homes, yet their importance goes beyond just being pets. They offer great company and will always stick around no matter what. To children with autism, these animals are not just company; they are companions.In a study conducted on parents of...
- Dr. Tameem Shoukih M.D.200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Dr. Alvaro H Serrano russi MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Patrick D Brophy MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Stephen J Randall M.D.4189 Westlawn S Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Marguerite Henry Oetting M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Yasemen Eroglu MD200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242