Dr. Christopher Glenn Browning DPM
Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist) | Foot & Ankle Surgery2400 Highway 365 Suite 208 Nederland TX, 77627
Dr. Christopher Browning is a podiatrist practicing in Nederland, TX. Dr. Browning is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Browning diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
Education and Training
Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, Chicago, Illinois Medicine
- Rotary International Paul Harris Fellow
- Botsford Hospital Chief Resident Award
- Instructor American Heart Association CPR Instructor Healthcare Providers
- Member Texas Podiatric Medical Association
- Member American Forensic Podiatry Society
- Member American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
- Diplomate American Academy Wound Management
- Member College of Certified Wound Specialist
- Member American Diabetes Association
- Botsford Hospital 2001
Dr. Christopher Glenn Browning DPM's Practice location
Nederland, TX 77627Get Direction
Killeen, TX 76549Get Direction
TEMPLE, TX 76502Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Glenn Browning DPM's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Browning
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- What It's Like to Live with Type 2 Diabetes
Adapting to a healthier dietA type 2 diabetes patient needs to shift from an unhealthy diet and adapt to a much healthier diet. The recommended diet for type 2 diabetes patients includes three healthy daily meals. A type 2 diabetes patient is at risk of developing cardiovascular problems, so the...
- All About Plantar Warts
How do plantar warts form?Verruca Plantaris is the technical name for plantar warts. What are they? Warts are small benign (non-cancerous) growths on the skin. They typically occur when the skin is infected by a virus. In this case, plantar warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Ingrown Toenail Removal and Treatment
What Is an Ingrown Toenail?Ingrown toenail is the layman’s term for the medical ailment called onychocryptosis or unguis incarnatus. This is a common and painful condition that usually occurs at the end or on the outer side of the big toe. However, any toenail can still become ingrown. They...
- Neil A Burrell D.P.M.6260 Delaware Street Beaumont TX 77706
- Dr. Kolby Shane White D.P.M.6260 Delaware Street Beaumont TX 77706
- Leigh A Harvey DPM6260 Delaware Street Beaumont TX 77706
- Dr. Debra Jann Lusk D.P.M.6260 Delaware Street Beaumont TX 77706
- Dr. Richard G Bowling DPM2501 JIMMY JOHNSON BLVD, #400 PORT ARTHUR TX 77640
- Dr. Joseph A Weinman DPM3420 Veterans Cir Beaumont TX 77707