Dr. Chad Cole practices Neurological Surgery in Salt Lake City, UT. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Cole prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
- Noncontact dipole effects on channel permeation. VI. 5F- and 6F-Trp gramicidin channel currents.
- Production of a new model of slowly progressive Heymann nephritis.
- Presence of immunoglobulin M antibodies around the glomerular capillaries and in the mesangium of normal and passive Heymann nephritis rats.
- Production of Heymann nephritis by a chemically modified renal antigen.
- Down-regulation of pathogenic autoantibody response in a slowly progressive Heymann nephritis kidney disease model.
- Reduced incidence of slowly progressive Heymann nephritis in rats immunized with a modified vaccination technique.
- Downregulation of a pathogenic autoantibody response by IgM autoantibodies directed against the nephritogenic antigen in slowly progressive Heymann nephritis.
- Effect of rat kidney fraction 3 (rKF3) antigen and specific IgM antibody against rKF3 on the progression of slowly progressive Heymann nephritis.
- Patterns of skull base meningioma progression after failed radiosurgery.
- Elevated antibody response by antigen presentation in immune complexes.
- A modified vaccination technique for the prevention and treatment of an experimental autoimmune kidney disease.
- New vaccination technology for endogenous antigen-derived ailments.
- Preventing and treating chronic disorders using the modified vaccination technique.
- Correcting autoimmune anomalies in autoimmune disorders by immunological means, employing the modified vaccination technique.
- Preventative and therapeutic vaccination to combat an experimental autoimmune kidney disease.
Dr. Chad Douglas Cole MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84132Get Direction
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
VALHALLA, NY 10595Get Direction
Dr. Chad Douglas Cole MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Lobotomies in Other Countries
What is a lobotomy and why was it used?A lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure used for the treatment of various psychological conditions, such as severe depression, mania, schizophrenia, etc. It was even used for the treatment of homosexuality.The idea of brain surgery started around 1890, when a...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Bruce S. Harris MD675 E 2100 S Salt Lake City UT 84106
- Dr. Peter T. Kan M.D.Department Of Neurosurgery University Of Utah Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Peter Hanks Maughan MD5171 COTTONWOOD ST MURRAY UT 84107
- Dr. Samuel Robert Browd M.D., PH.D.3125 Kennedy Dr Salt Lake City UT 84108
- Dr. Nathan Kinneer Friedline MD175 N Medical Drive Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Daniel W. Fults MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113