Dr. Sharona Sachs is a hospice and palliative care specialist practicing in Lebanon, NH. Dr. Sachs provides care to people who are seriously ill. As a hospice and palliative care specialist, Dr. Sachs works to relieve the pain and suffering of people who have a severe medical condition and are in a critical state. Hospice and palliative care specialists try to improve the quality of life for a person who may not have much time left to live.
Dr. Sharona Sachs MD's Practice location
Lebanon, NH 03756Get Direction
LAFAYETTE, CO 80026Get Direction
Dr. Sharona Sachs MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Mahi-Mahi?
Mahi-mahi is a ray-finned fish that belongs to the Coryphaenidae family. The term mahi-mahi means very strong in the Hawaiian language. This surface-dwelling fish is usually found in tropical, subtropical and temperate waters around the world. Although mahi-mahi is also commonly called as the...
- What Is Spinal Stenosis Back Surgery?
What is spinal stenosis?Spinal stenosis is a disorder of the spine in which the spinal chord narrows. Congenital spinal stenosis is a condition in which the spine is already narrowed at birth. Factors that can result in spinal stenosis are herniated discs, osteophytes, which are ingrown bones or...
- 27-Year-Old Learning to Love Life After Harrowing Illness
For 23 years now, Sarah Hughes has been battling a debilitating autoimmune disease known as systemic idiopathic juvenile arthritis (SIJA). SIJA affects multiple organs and systems in the body. It can occur at any time throughout childhood, although it generally starts before the age of 5. In almost...
- Jock Itch: The Facts You Should Know
Jock itch can be very embarrassing. The skin folds itch like crazy in the wrong places at the wrong time. The more you scratch, the more reddish and tender the area becomes. Men get it more often than women, and you don’t have to be an athlete blazing the tracks to get this abdominal itch. Here...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Meredith Allen Macmartin MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Timothy R Siegel M.D.1 Atwell Rd Cooperstown NY 13326
- Dr. Caroline Kiernan Lodato MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Matthew Mcewen Wilson MD200 Exempla Cir Lafayette CO 80026
- Dr. John M. Saroyan M.D.622 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Dr. Christina Elizabeth Fitch DO, MPH, DTM&H1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756