Dr. Michael Jonathan Jaffe M.D.
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine)333 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT, 84102
Dr. Michael Jaffe is a physiatrist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Jaffe is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Jaffe focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Jaffe can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ma Med Sch- Worcester Ma 1995
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR
- MemberAmerican Academy of Pain Medicine
- Member American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehab
- Member International Spine Interventional Society
- Member North American Spine Society
- Member Physiatric Assn of Spine, Sports & Occupational
- Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation; Nyu Hospitals Center, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation; Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- NYU Langone Medical Center 1996
- NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases 1996
- University of Utah Affiliated Hospitals 1998
Dr. Michael Jonathan Jaffe M.D.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84102Get Direction
Dr. Michael Jonathan Jaffe M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jaffe
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Shin Splints: What Is RICE?
he pain caused by the overuse of the shinbone, which is the large front bone in the lower leg, is known as a shin splint. Shin splints are usually characterized by pain in the inner part of the shin bone or the tibia. Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). This...
- How Does a Psychiatrist Treat Insomnia?
What is the First Step to Initiate When You Have Been Diagnosed with Insomnia?The most important step to finding a solution for your insomnia is to get to the root of it. Have a conversation about it with your family and inquire as to whether your insomnia may potentially be hereditary or genetic....
- What Is a Physiatrist?
What is a physiatrist?A physiatrist is a medical doctor or a doctor of osteopathic medicine who practices physiatry or physical medicine and rehabilitation. Physiatry is a branch of medicine that specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, as well as rehabilitation of disorders, which...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Dr. Qamar Khan DO3725 W 4100 S Salt Lake City UT 84120
- Dr. Janet Balbierz MD166 E 5900 S Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Benjamin Rich Humpherys D.O.1250 E 3900 S Salt Lake City UT 84124
- Dr. Cynthia Grant Campbell MD30 n 1900 e Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Christopher John Mendoza M.D.333 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Dr. Michelle Pepper MD5387 Manhattan Cir Boulder CO 80303