Dr. Francis Moriarty is a psychologist practicing in Arlington, VT. Dr. Moriarty specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Moriarty evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Moriarty because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Francis X Moriarty ED.D.'s Practice location
Arlington, VT 05250Get Direction
Dr. Francis X Moriarty ED.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Do You Have Trypophobia?
What is trypophobia?Trypophobia is the fear or feeling of disgust of closely packed holes. Individuals who have trypophobia tend to feel very unsettled the moment they look at surfaces that have small clustered holes. Few of the examples would be the head of the lotus seed pod or the body of a...
- What Is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by obsessive, unreasonable thoughts, and repetitive, compulsive behaviors. The recurring thoughts and fears, called obsessions, leads to the need to repetitively perform certain actions, called compulsions, that would help in...
- The Effects of Sigmund Freud’s Theories to the Modern World
On May 6, 1856, Sigmund Freud was born in the Czech Republic, which was formerly known as Freiberg. Freud came up with the method of psychoanalysis, which is used by modern day psychoanalysts to understand unconscious conflicts after getting some revelation from what their patients desired and...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Bulimia?
Bulimia is an eating disorder that causes an individual to consume large amounts of food within a small period of time. After the binge is over, the individual purges to get rid of the unhealthy amount of food he or she consumed. Some methods that an individual may opt for to compensate for the...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training?
What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?It is your own way of discussing:...
- How MRIs Can Be Used to Diagnose Autism
Though we have made progress in recognizing what does not cause autism, little is currently known about what does cause most cases of autism. It is known that there is no single cause of the condition. In general, it is accepted that autism is related to structural differences in the brain, though...
- Carol A Loeffler PHD3454 Oak Alley Court Toledo OH 43606
- Kim Marie Miiller MA, PSYD100 Ledgehill Rd Bennington VT 05201
- Dr. Chris O'brien Palinski PSY D15 W Main St Cambridge NY 12816
- Dr. Edward George Xippolitos PSY.D.7205 Main St Manchester Center VT 05255
- Dr. Kimberly S Prins PSY.D.525 Sunrise Ln Arlington VT 05250
- Dr. Aaron Ramirez PH.D.100 Ledgehill Rd Bennington VT 05201