Ebrahim Shakir, M.D. joined Midwest Allergy and Asthma Clinic, P.C. in August 2011. Dr. Shakir received his Doctor of Medicine from Creighton University School of Medicine where he received the Gold Humanism ...
Education and Training
Creighton University School of Medicine 2005
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
- MEDICAL COLLEGE OF WISCONSIN
- MEDICAL COLLEGE OF WISCONSIN
Dr. Ebrahim Mohammed Shakir MD's Practice location
Dr. Ebrahim Mohammed Shakir MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shakir
- What Is Jaundice: Get the Facts
Jaundice is the yellowish color that often appears on the skin of newborns. This condition develops when bilirubin builds up in the baby’s blood. While pregnant, the mother’s liver gets rid of the infant’s bilirubin; however, after birth, the child’s liver eliminates the bilirubin on its...
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- Schoolboy with Autism Responds to Bullies in a Powerful Way
It is an unfortunate part of life that some children will end up bullying other people their age. Some children seem to have an uncanny ability to hone in on a difference and exploit it, turning it into a weakness and hurting the other kid.Children with autism are especially vulnerable. They are...
- Treating Autism
Since symptoms of autism can vary depending on the child, and behaviors can often change over time, treatment solutions should be tailored to individual needs. A program should improve a child’s communication skills while addressing social, behavioral, and learning aspects of a child’s life....
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- Newborn Jaundice Prognosis and Home Remedies
Jaundice is a condition that causes yellowing of the skin and certain parts of the eyes. Your child will be checked for jaundice three days after being born. Nevertheless, you should watch out for any signs of the disorder after your go back home since it can take up to seven days to become...
- Dr. Charles J Sprague M.D.16929 Frances St Omaha NE 68130
- Durgalakshmi Duraikannan M.B.B.S16901 LAKESIDE HILLS CT OMAHA NE 68130
- Dr. Brian Thomas Kelly M.D.16929 FRANCES ST STE 101 OMAHA NE 68130
- Dr. Mara P Paradis M.D.16929 Frances St Omaha NE 68130
- Dr. Kelli J Shidler M.D.16929 Frances St Omaha NE 68130
- Dr. Debra Karla Whaley MD16929 FRANCES ST STE 101 OMAHA NE 68130