Dr. Fidel Pinzon is a family practitioner practicing in Chino, CA. Dr. Pinzon specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Pinzon possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
University of California
University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery 1963
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- High Cholesterol
- Actinic Keratosis
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Fungal Infection
- Nail Fungus
- Skin Tag
- Vascular Disease
- St Mary Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Coney Island Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; North Shore Univ Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Sydenham Hosp, General Surgery; St Elizabeth Hlth Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Coney Island Hospital
- St Mary Medical Center Program
- NYC Health Hospitals/ Sydenham
Professional Society Memberships
- Past Member of the American Medical Association and California Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Loves his patients, has a huge passion for the field and loves his job. He has never worked a day in his life because his job is not work, it's what he loves to do.
- In the past he has volunteered at his local high schools and given physical exams to students probono.
Hobbies / Sports
- Tennis, Sailing
Dr. Fidel F Pinzon M.D.'s Practice location
Chino, CA 91710Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Fidel F Pinzon M.D. | Family Practitioner
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Fidel F Pinzon M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pinzon
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- Symptoms of Gout in Knee
What is gout in knee?Gout in knee is an inflammatory condition that causes swelling and pain in the knee joints. In the US, approximately 1-2 people in every 100 suffer from gout. Men are more likely to be affected by this condition than women with a peak-incidence age of 75. There are recurrent...
- What Is the Cause of an Underactive Thyroid Gland?
Gaining weight? Feeling colder? Feeling depressed? Hypothyroidism could be the reason behind it.What is hypothyroidism?Also known as low thyroid or underactive thyroid, hypothyroidism is characterized by underactive thyroid glands that fail to produce an adequate amount of thyroid hormones. These...
- Alternative Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism refers to the medical condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce an adequate amount of hormones. These hormones are extremely important in various body functions. Low levels of thyroid hormone may result in the characteristic symptoms of hypothyroidism. This condition...
- Is Dengue Fever Just Another Flu?
Dengue fever is a mosquito-borne illness in humans that usually occurs in most tropical areas of the world. Dengue fever is also known as the “breakbone fever” or “dandy fever” because of the severe joint and muscle pain experienced by the people who were infected with the virus. The same...
- Paronychia Treatment
What is paronychia?Paronychia is a form of skin infection that occurs around the fingernails and toenails. Bacteria, Candida (yeast), or a combination of both microorganisms usually cause this infection. Paronychia may gradually or suddenly develop depending on the root cause of the infection. Its...
- Dr. Kedy Ying Jao D.O.12675 La Mirada Blvd La Mirada California 90638
- Dr. Kamelia Kashani DO400 N Pepper Ave Colton CA 92324
- Dr. Dee beng Ko Lim M.D.9675 Monte Vista Ave Montclair CA 91763
- Dr. Cynthia Ann Stuart M.D.440 W Foothill Blvd Glendora CA 91741
- Dr. Kevin J. Mielke DO10800 Magnolia Ave Riverside CA 92505
- Dr. Roberta Nieto MD1770 N Orange Grove Ave Pomona CA 91767