Dr. Fidel F Pinzon M.D.
Family Practitioner5475 Walnut Ave Chino CA, 91710
Dr. Fidel Pinzon is a family practitioner practicing in Chino, CA. Dr. Pinzon specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Pinzon possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
University of California
University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery 1963
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- High Cholesterol
- Actinic Keratosis
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Fungal Infection
- Nail Fungus
- Skin Tag
- Vascular Disease
Professional Society Memberships
- Past Member of the American Medical Association and California Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Loves his patients, has a huge passion for the field and loves his job. He has never worked a day in his life because his job is not work, it's what he loves to do.
- In the past he has volunteered at his local high schools and given physical exams to students probono.
Hobbies / Sports
- Tennis, Sailing
Dr. Fidel F Pinzon M.D.'s Practice location
Chino, CA 91710Get Direction
Dr. Fidel F Pinzon M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pinzon
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Treatments for Sinusitis
Sinusitis is a common infection, although most people who suffer from the condition use ineffective treatments. Before going to the pharmacy, you should first learn about the appropriate treatment for your condition.Sinuses are tiny openings found in the skull and are usually filled with air. They...
- What Is Mupirocin: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, and Interactions
Generic Name: Mupirocin TopicalBrand Name(s): Bactroban, Centany AT Kit or CentanyWhat is mupirocin?Mupirocin topical is an antibiotic used to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This topical antibiotic is often used for the treatment of impetigo and other skin infections caused by Staph...
- What is Lung Cancer? Get the Facts
The Nature of Cancerous CellsEvery cell in the human body is programmed to carry out a specific role. For example, a red blood cell carries oxygen to tissues, a white blood cell wards off infection, and an intestinal cell absorbs nutrients in the digestive tract. All these cells are programmed to...
- Dr. Subash Chander M.D5475 Walnut Ave Chino CA 91710
- Dr. Jose M Pavia M.D.13768 Roswell Ave Chino CA 91710
- Dr. Cynthia Diane Moreno D.O.15361 Central Ave Chino CA 91710
- Dr. Jeffrey Unger M.D.14726 Ramona Ave Chino CA 91710
- Dr. Sang D Tran MD13768 ROSWELL AVE STE 118 CHINO CA 91710
- Dr. Augustin A Lin D.O.13768 Roswell Ave Chino CA 91710