Dr. Robert Dirk Noyes MD
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology5169 Cottonwood St #440 Salt Lake City UT, 84107
Dr. Robert Noyes is a surgical oncologist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Noyes specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Education and Training
Univ of Rochester Sch of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 1973
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- ITS sequence data support a single origin for North American Astereae (Asteraceae) and reflect deep geographic divisions in Aster s.l.
- Two independent loci control agamospermy (Apomixis) in the triploid flowering plant Erigeron annuus.
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy for melanoma: how many radioactive nodes should be
- Malignant melanoma of the penis and sentinel lymph node biopsy.
- Combined adjuvant radiation and interferon-alpha 2B therapy in high-risk melanoma patients: the potential for increased radiation toxicity.
- Interval sentinel lymph nodes in melanoma.
- Clinical physics, applicator choice, technique, and equipment for electron intraoperative radiation therapy.
- Intraoperative radiotherapy in the multimodality approach to gastric cancer.
- Inheritance of apomeiosis (diplospory) in fleabanes (Erigeron, Asteraceae).
- Prerandomization Surgical Training for the National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project (NSABP) B-32 trial: a randomized phase III clinical trial to compare sentinel node resection to conventional axillary dissection in clinically node-negativ
- Survival after attempted surgical resection and intraoperative radiation therapy for pancreatic and periampullary adenocarcinoma.
- Mendelian segregation for two-factor apomixis in Erigeron annuus (Asteraceae).
- Second primary melanomas: incidence and outcome.
- Sentinel-lymph-node resection compared with conventional axillary-lymph-node dissection in clinically node-negative patients with breast cancer: overall survival findings from the NSABP B-32 randomised phase 3 trial.
- Human skeletal muscle feed arteries: evidence of regulatory potential.
- Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Robert Dirk Noyes MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84107Get Direction
Dr. Robert Dirk Noyes MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Noyes
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Women Are Able to Get Discounted Mammograms
All throughout the year, different health awareness campaigns take place. They allow individuals with certain health conditions - along with their loved ones, advocacy groups, and support groups - to join together around a common cause and offer support. During these times, educational and...
- An Overview of Gallbladder Diseases
What is the gallbladder?The gallbladder is a four-inch, pear-shaped organ situated below your liver. It acts as a storage organ for bile, which is a mixture of fats, cholesterol, and fluids. The main purpose of bile is to help in breaking down fats during digestion. The whole process allows for easy...
- What Is Gastric Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Gastric cancer, also known as stomach cancer, begins when cancer cells form in the inner lining of the stomach. This disease does not show clear signs and symptoms until it enters the later stages. The cancer may spread from the stomach to essential parts like the liver, lungs, bones, and lymph...
- Treatments for Liver Cancer
During liver cancer treatment, different healthcare professionals work together to come up with an overall treatment plan. The treatment plan combines different types of cancer treatment to get a successful cure. This group of doctors is called a "multidisciplinary team", which include:...
- Dr. Robert Lawrence Randall MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Tawnya Bowles M.D.5169 COTTONWOOD ST MURRAY UT 84107
- Dr. Mark John Ott M.D.5169 S Cottonwood St Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Robert H Andtbacka M.D.50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Leland Burt Cowan M.D.1405 Princeton Ave Salt Lake City UT 84105
- Dr. John Robert Hyngstrom MD1950 Circle of Hope Drive Salt Lake City UT 84112