When Dr. Junaidi started medical school at age 19 (which is not unusual in Pakistan where medical school begins after high school), he was sure he wanted to practice emergency medicine. In his senior ...
Education and Training
Dow Med College University Of Karachi Pakistan
Karachi Medical and Dental College 2000
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Hepatitis C
- St Louis University School of Medicine Program
- St. Louis, University - St. Louis, MO
Dr. Omer Junaidi M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
San Antonio, TX 78229Get Direction
Dr. Omer Junaidi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Junaidi
- How Alcohol Abuse Can Influence Liver Cancer
Alcohol, what really is alcohol? From the scientific point of view, it is an organic compound. In this case, we look at it as a beverage made through the process of sugar fermentation. Alcohol can be highly intoxicating. Alcohol abuse entails the recurrent and harmful usage of alcohol.Alcohol abuse...
- Can Hepatitis A Impact Your Quality of Life?
Hepatitis is the swelling of the liver, and this condition can be mostly curable but certain cases lead to fibrosis, liver cancer or complete liver failure. Hepatitis viruses are one of the leading sources of hepatitis, but other infections and substances like alcohol and drugs can also cause...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Liver Cirrhosis?
Cirrhosis is attributed to an abnormal condition which causes a scarring of the liver that damages the functioning of the liver considerably. There are a number of factors that can result in the cirrhosis of the liver such as consuming excessive alcohol, viral hepatitis, other liver disease and so...
- Can Liver Diseases Lead to Liver Cancer?
What is a liver disease?Liver disease refers to medical complications that cause the liver to be damaged, making it unable to perform its functions properly. The liver is among the most valuable and life-sustaining organs in the body. The reason is that it carries out many important functions that...
- Hepatitis: 5 Ways You Can Contract This Disease
In 1990s hepatitis was considered as a widespread health problem. About 1.4 million people all over the world get hepatitis A annually. It has been estimated that in parts of Asia and Africa, approximately one in ten people suffers from chronic Hepatitis B. Hepatitis is a condition which involves...
- Treatments for Liver Cancer
During liver cancer treatment, different healthcare professionals work together to come up with an overall treatment plan. The treatment plan combines different types of cancer treatment to get a successful cure. This group of doctors is called a "multidisciplinary team", which include:...
- Dr. Sudhanshu Gogia MD3660 Vista Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Radhika Kumari M.D.3660 Vista Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Ruben Ricardo Aymerich MD621 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Chaudhary Mobin Khan MD621 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Tahar Malek Mahmoudi MD915 N Grand Blvd Saint Louis MO 63106
- Dr. Jill E Elwing MD621 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141