Dr. Quynh anh Nguyen is a hospitalist practicing in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Nguyen specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Nguyen manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Nguyen works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Quynh anh T Nguyen MD's Practice location
Raleigh, NC 27607Get Direction
Dr. Quynh anh T Nguyen MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Strep Throat: Should I Get My Tonsils Removed?
Considering the removal of your tonsils, based on the recurrence of strep throat infections, should be discussed with your doctor to determine if you should have the procedure.Can I Still Get Strep After Having My Tonsils Removed?Strep throat is an infection that affects the throat and is caused by...
- Viral vs. Bacterial Infections: Know the Difference
IntroductionBoth bacterial and viral infections are caused by microbes, such as bacteria and viruses. These microbes are spread through the following:...
- What Are Head Lice: Get the Facts
Head lice are tiny, wingless, blood-sucking organisms. They reside in the hair of your head and feed on your scalp’s blood. An adult louse has a size equal to that of a sesame seed, while the size of its eggs is roughly that of dandruff.Causes of Head LiceHead lice are highly contagious and can be...
- Arterial Disease is Constantly Undiagnosed in Women
Many women in United States is having peripheral artery disease (PAD), out of which, many are not diagnosed. The American Heart Association has called for a ‘Go Red for Women’ campaign to have increased participation to identify and diagnose this disease in women. The association also invites...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: What to Expect at a Visit with a Rheumatologist
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is an autoimmune disease in which the body’s immune system mistakenly attacks the joints. This situation creates inflammation that causes the tissue that lines the inside of joints (the synovium) to thicken, resulting in swelling and pain in and around the joints.Whenever...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Beverly L Harris MD1900 Kildaire Farm Rd Cary NC 27518
- Dr. Megan Elizabeth Brooks MD, MPH3643 N Roxboro St Durham NC 27704
- Dr. Ahmed A Farag MD4420 Lake Boone Trl Raleigh NC 27607
- Dr. Peter Simon Fleming M.D.155 Memorial Dr Pinehurst NC 28374
- Dr. Shahram T Tehrani MD4420 Lake Boone Trl Raleigh NC 27607
- Dr. Meena K Mohan MD4420 Lake Boone Trl Raleigh NC 27607