Dr. Gregg Thomas Okada OD
Optometrist946 Manhattan Beach Blvd Manhattan Beach CA, 90266
Dr. Gregg Okada is an optometrist practicing in Manhattan Beach, CA. Dr. Okada specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Okada performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Gregg Thomas Okada OD's Practice location
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266Get Direction
Dr. Gregg Thomas Okada OD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Okada
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Treatments for Cataracts
A cataract is blurring of the lens of the eye. The lens is oval-shaped and mostly consists of water and protein. It is located at the back of the iris and pupil. The lens protein molecules are organized in a way that makes it clear so that light can pass through it to the retina. The focus of the...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Dr. Tracy Carol Kawamura OD3500 N Sepulveda Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Dr. Jonathan Mark Stein O.D.3200 N Sepulveda Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Dr. Tiffany M Ong OD3200 N Sepulveda Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Dr. Jennifer Jung O.D.806 Manhattan Beach Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Dr. Howard E Stein OD3200 N Sepulveda Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Kenneth Li3200 N SEPULVEDA BLVD STE E4 MANHATTAN BEACH CA 90266