Specializing in internal medicine, Dr. Dennis Pannullo, MD is one of the country's top ranked doctors. He currently sees patients in Uxbridge, Massachusetts and Mansfield, Massachusetts. Dr. Pannullo ...
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1980
University of Nebraska College of Medicine 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Sleep Disorders
- Vascular Disease
- U Ma Mem Hlthcare-Univ Campus, Internal Medicine
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
- Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Family Medicine Program
Dr. Dennis R. Pannullo M.D.'s Practice location
Mansfield, MA 02048Get Direction
Dr. Dennis R. Pannullo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is the Impact of Low Blood Pressure on Health?
Our body has certain parameters to maintain its normal functioning. Blood sugar levels and blood pressure readings are just a couple of screenings that can determine the body's functioning system. While having a high blood pressure is more commonly regarded by most people as dangerous, some people...
- Does Regular Exercise Affect Life Expectancy?
A recent study published in, The Lancet, shows that daily light exercise of 15 minutes per day can increase the life expectancy by three years and lower the risk of death by 14%. This is especially true in the case of people who are inactive. In this study, the researchers compared inactive people...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- Is Athlete’s Foot Contagious?
Athlete's foot is an infection caused by a fungus, which affects the skin of the foot. This fungal infection is one of the most common skin problems. The infection starts from the toes and may spread to other areas of the body. The foot may start becoming itchy and scaly. The skin may also develop...
- Do Women Need Additional Supplements?
Women try to include more healthy options in their diet — fruits, vegetables, healthy fats, and whole grains. Many experts still advise women to concentrate on healthier diets, rather than focusing on pills and supplements.MultivitaminsMany experts were of the opinion that multivitamin...
- Is Your Poop Healthy?
Have you ever given a glance at your poop before flushing it? Probably, not! We mostly do it every day, but never realize that the look and color of our poop can indicate a lot of things about our health. Yes! Our pooping habits can tell a lot about whether we are leading a healthy lifestyle or not....
- Dr. Levis Guzman M.D1596 Broad St Providence RI 02905
- Dr. Jean S. Bonnet M.D.745 RIVER ST MATTAPAN MA 02126
- Dr. Irina Maysky M.D.645 Central Avenue Needham Heights Massachusetts 2494
- Dr. Karen Isselbacher MD140 Gould Street Needham Massachusetts 02494
- Wadid Azer770 North Main Street Providence Rhode Island 2904
- Dr. MD680 Centre St Brockton MA 02302