Dr. Chrishana Ogilvie is a pediatrician practicing in GERMANTOWN, TN. Dr. Ogilvie is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Ogilvie diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Ogilvie can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Chrishana L. Ogilvie M.D.'s Practice location
GERMANTOWN, TN 38138Get Direction
Wichita, KS 67208Get Direction
Dr. Chrishana L. Ogilvie M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ogilvie
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Is There a Relationship Between Autism and Vaccinations?
What the research showsSeveral studies have been carried out among children and adults to try and establish if there really is a link between the two, but the largest of them all was recently published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.The study was conducted to establish any link...
- Understanding Social Communication Disorder Could Benefit Autism Diagnosis
The definition of autism is ever redefined. As doctors, researchers, and parents learn more and more about this neurodevelopmental disorder, it’s essential to reevaluate past knowledge and ideas. This is especially important with autism as it is not a simple on-off disease, but rather, encompasses...
- Dr. Christopher R Blue MD3243 E Murdock St Wichita KS 67208
- Dr. S Eric Wadud MD3311 E Murdock St Wichita KS 67208
- Dr. Philip L Newlin MD818 N Carriage Pkwy Wichita KS 67208
- Dr. Venessa Lopez MD620 N Carriage Pkwy Wichita KS 67208
- Dr. Cynthia E Battiste MD3243 E Murdock St Wichita KS 67208
- Dr. J Elizabeth Heflin MD3311 E Murdock St Wichita KS 67208