Dr. Florence Mikle is a pathologist practicing in Battle Creek, MI. Dr. Mikle is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Mikle can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Mikle may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Grand Rapids Area Med Ed Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Florence Burkhardt Mikle M.D.'s Practice location
Battle Creek, MI 49015Get Direction
Dr. Florence Burkhardt Mikle M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Dr. Shadia M. Alam M.D.175 College St Battle Creek MI 49037
- Dr. James F Lininger MD1521 Gull Rd Kalamazoo MI 49048
- Dr. Karl French Loomis M.D.603 N Kalamazoo Ave Marshall MI 49068
- Dr. Nigel H. Bramwell M.D.601 John St Kalamazoo MI 49007
- Dr. Gerald A Dayharsh MD1521 Gull Rd Kalamazoo MI 49048
- Dr. Christopher Michael Flynn M.D.175 College St Battle Creek MI 49017