Dr. Olufunke S. Pickering M.D.
Pediatrician2629 Riva Rd Annapolis MD, 21401
Olufunke Pickering, MD, FAAP, MBA, is a leading pediatrician currently serving patients at Chase Brexton Health Care in Randallstown, Maryland. Throughout his seven years of practice, he has accrued extensive expertise in general pediatrics and helping the underserved. After earning his medical degree in 2005 at St Georgeâ??s University, Grenada, Dr. Pickering completed his residency at North Shore-LIJ Health System, fellowship at Johns Hokins University, and his MBA in healthcare management in 2017 at Johns Hopkins Carey Business School. Additionally, in order to stay up to date on all medical advancements in his field, he maintains a professional membership with the Maryland Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics. Dr. Pickering is a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Johns Hopkins University
Professional Society Memberships
- Maryland Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics
What do you attribute your success to?
- Helping the under-served, dedication, education, love of pediatrics, technology and making a difference
Hobbies / Sports
- Family, Children, Traveling, Outdoors, Reading
Favorite professional publications
- All major medical publications, books & journals
Dr. Olufunke S. Pickering M.D.'s Practice location
Annapolis, MD 21401Get Direction
Randallstown, Maryland 21133Get Direction
BALTIMORE, MD 21201Get Direction
- How is ADHD diagnosed?
Anyone with a list of ADHD symptoms can speculate about the possibility of an ADHD disorder, but only a specialist can clearly determine the cause of the symptoms. Nevertheless, it’s always advisable to take note of alarming signals that may point to ADHD and report them to your general...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Silent Reflux?
Silent reflux, or laryngopharyngeal reflux, is similar to gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), however, it lacks the characteristic symptoms of GERD. Both conditions are caused by contents from the stomach moving backward into the esophagus. As the typical symptoms of gastric reflux are lacking...
- Dr. Asek Nelson Makia M.D.10274 Lake Arbor Way Bowie MD 20721
- Dr. Kennon Harris M.D.224 MAYO RD EDGEWATER MD 21037
- Dr. Kenneth Michael Hoffman M.D., M.P.H.121 Old Solomans Island Road Annapolis Maryland 21401
- Mr. Salvador Papa MD2446 Mountain Road Pasadena Maryland 21122
- Dr. Lloyd M. Charles, Jr. MD9662 Pennsylvania Avenue Upper Marlboro Maryland 20772
- Dr. Farhad Aliabadi M.D.2225 Defense Hwy Crofton MD 21114