Dr. Christopher Howson is a Chiropractor practicing in Grand Forks, ND. Dr. Howson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Howson seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Christopher James Howson DC's Practice location
Grand Forks, ND 58206Get Direction
GRAND FORKS, ND 58201Get Direction
Dr. Christopher James Howson DC's reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Mr. Jordan James Mcintyre DC1000 South Columbia Road Grand Forks ND 58206
- Dr. Joshua Mcsparron D.C.1027 N 5th St Grand Forks ND 58203
- Dr. Kevin K Gruhot D.C., D.A.B.C.O., C.2840 19th Ave S Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. Daniel G Kiefat DC2525 Demers Ave Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. Garret Swenson D.C.402 University Ave Grand Forks ND 58203
- Dr. Sheila Swenson D.C.402 University Ave Grand Forks ND 58203