Dr. Christopher D Chase M.D.
Emergency Physician1235 E Cherokee St Springfield MO, 65804
Dr. Christopher Chase practices Emergency Medicine in Springfield, MO. Dr. Chase assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Chase examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Univ of Mo, Columbia Sch of Med, Columbia Mo 1997
University of Missouri / Columbia Campus 1997
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Univ Of Va Med Ctr, Emergency Medicine
- University Of Virginia
- University of Virginia Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Christopher D Chase M.D.'s Practice location
Springfield, MO 65804Get Direction
MILWAUKEE, WI 53226Get Direction
Dr. Christopher D Chase M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chase
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- Dr. Christine H. Gosch MD800 State Highway 248 Branson MO 65616
- Dr. Matthew Nelson DO1235 E Cherokee St Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Evan E. Fusco MD1235 E Cherokee St Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Jason Andrew Carter MD, MHSA, FACEP1235 E Cherokee St Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Michael J Barker M.D.1235 E Cherokee St Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Christian S Forrer MD1235 E Cherokee St Springfield MO 65804