Dr. Joanna Seibert practices Pediatric Radiology in Little Rock, AR. A pediatric radiologist is an expert in the diagnosis of illnesses, injuries, and diseases of infants, children, and adolescents, using imaging techniques and equipment. Dr. Seibert has expertise in selecting the best imaging techniques to diagnose medical and surgical problems. Some of those techniques include x-ray, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and nuclear medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1968
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1968
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Radiology; Regional Med Ctr At Memphis, Radiology; Regional Med Ctr At Memphis, Internal Medicine
- U Iowa Hosp & Clins
Dr. Joanna Seibert MD's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72202Get Direction
Dr. Joanna Seibert MD's reviewsWrite Review
- New Findings Reveal Inflammation Occurs Before Sleep Apnea Develops
If a person has shallow breaths or has one or more pauses in breathing while he or she sleeps, then that may be because of sleep apnea. Sleep apnea is a kind of disorder when the upper airway is occasionally hampered during a person’s sleep. According to the National Heart, Lung, and Blood...
- Braxton-Hicks vs. Real Contractions
Braxton-Hicks contractionsBraxton-Hicks contractions are contractions in the uterus that can occur before real contractions, usually in the third trimester but can begin in the second trimester, too. They are named after John Braxton Hicks, an English physician who described these contractions in...
- What Is Talipes Equinovarus and How Is It Treated?
IntroductionTalipes equinovarus (TEV) or commonly known as clubfoot, is a congenital foot and ankle deformity. Infants born with this deformity show a foot that is turned inward. In severe cases, the bottom of a newborn's foot faces upward or sideways. In spite of the deformity, clubfoot during...
- How to Prepare for a Hysterectomy
The very thought of surgery often triggers a sense of panic and anxiety, and the morbid fear of pain, complications, and a prolonged recovery phase. But technology has changed the medical landscape, and gynecologists today are moving confidently toward less invasive and painless surgical techniques...
- Meditate to Concentrate: The Science Behind Meditation
The science behind meditationPeople who meditate use their brain in such a way that it helps them avoid distraction and concentrate on the their task, says a new study. People who meditate regularly have less activity in that part of the brain associated with distractions and day dreaming....
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Dr. Sadaf Bhutta MD4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Sarah Fitch MD1 CHILDRENS WAY # 653 LITTLE ROCK AR 72202
- Dr. Robert Buchmann DO800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Scott Lile MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Theodora Vanderzalm MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Charles James MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202