Dr. Mark Towns is a hospitalist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Towns specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Towns manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Towns works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
University of Michigan Medical School 2003
- Heart Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
Dr. Mark Francis Towns M.D.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84111Get Direction
Galt, CA 95632Get Direction
Dr. Mark Francis Towns M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Towns
- What Is Lumbar Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
This is a type of surgery used in treating spinal stenosis, a condition that occurs due to the narrowing of space between the spinal vertebrae. In order to have a better understanding about spinal stenosis surgery, it is important to have a clear idea about the conditions which lead to this...
- What Causes Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is a musculoskeletal condition characterized by chronic pain, fatigue, and difficulty sleeping. This condition is often misdiagnosed and millions of people in the country develop this condition. Fibromyalgia is common in women between the ages of 25-years-old to 60-years-old. Experts...
- Woman with Breast Cancer Gets Wedding Wish Hours Before Passing Away
A woman's wedding day is supposed to be the most magical day of her life, and this was certainly still the case for Heather Mosher. Unfortunately, the very next day the breast cancer she had been battling would take her.Heather and DavidIn May of 2015, Heather and David met in a swing dance class....
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- Can Sleep Apnea Cause an Irregular Heartbeat?
There are numerous people who complain about waking up with a fast-beating heart. While some think this isn’t anything to worry about, there are studies that link waking up with an irregular heartbeat to sleep apnea. Sleep apnea is a very common sleeping disorder that is very alarming. In fact,...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Joseph D. Jensen MD425 Medical Drive Bountiful UT 84010
- Dr. Andrew Fedoravicius MD6360 South 3000 East Salt Lake City UT 84121
- Dr. Matthew David Agresta MD3451 S 5600 W Salt Lake City UT 84120
- Dr. Lindsay Malechek Klimes MD3723 W 12600 S RIVERTON UT 84065
- Dr. Michael John Lanspa M.D.5121 S Cottonwood St Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Casey Aaron Armstrong M.D.5121 S COTTONWOOD ST SALT LAKE CITY UT 84107