Dr. George L Lindenfeld PH.D.
Psychologist | Clinical247 Charlotte St Suite 211 Asheville NC, 28801
Dr. George Lindenfeld is a psychologist practicing in Asheville, NC. Dr. Lindenfeld specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Lindenfeld evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Lindenfeld because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. George L Lindenfeld PH.D.'s Practice location
Asheville, NC 28801Get Direction
Dr. George L Lindenfeld PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lindenfeld
- Understanding Psychotherapy
Most of us usually become too overwhelmed when dealing with the issues affecting our lives. Cases of depression, anxiety, and mental disorders are very common today. Others struggle with weight-related issues, addiction, sexuality, relationships, and loss of jobs, among others. All these concerns...
- The Types of Procrastinators – Which Type Are You?
Are you the rare one? The one who does not put things off to the last minute? The one who does not procrastinate? I guess not! You would not be reading this if you are that rare person. It is very likely that you procrastinate just like me. Don’t we all do it?...
- Explaining Autism to Friends and Family
After diagnosis comes an even more difficult task of having to break the news to friends and family. This is made more difficult by the fact that you and your spouse may not have fully come to terms with your child’s diagnosis. All the same, this is one of those things you will have to do sooner...
- What is Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder is a mental disorder characterized by unstable emotions and behavior patterns. Their unpredictable moods and behavior may lead to issues in relationships. People with this disorder often have low self-esteem. They often tend to view themselves as being the...
- Can Aquatic Therapy Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism face a ton of obstacles and challenges throughout their day to day lives. Parents, researchers, and medical professionals work tirelessly to try and find new ways of helping children with autism with sensory disabilities. There are a host of new therapies and techniques that...
- What is Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder?
Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, is an anxiety disorder that a person develops after witnessing a very stressful and terrifying event. In most cases, the person must have faced a life-threatening event or an incident in which serious injury was involved. Events that trigger fear,...
- Lauren Elizabeth Britton MA, LMHC775 Haywood Road Asheville NC 28801
- Dr. Irene Matiatos PHD23 Silver Darter Ln Candler NC 28715
- Dr. Christopher Michael Mulchay M.A., M.S., PH.D.1801 Vicente St San Francisco CA 94116
- Dr. Jay Ian Fine PSY.D.8 C Herman Avenue Extension Asheville NC 28803
- Dr. David M Karesh PHD16 Arlington St Asheville NC 28801
- Elizabeth Sarah Conder PH.D.1 Oak Plz Asheville NC 28801