Dr. Robert S Bahadori M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT) | Pediatric Otolaryngology8316 Arlington Blvd Suite 300 Fairfax VA, 22031
Dr. Robert Bahadori practices Pediatric Otolaryngology in Fairfax, VA. Pediatric otolaryngologists are primarily concerned with medical and surgical treatment of ear, nose, and throat diseases in children. Services that Dr. Bahadori provides include the diagnosis and treatment of ear, nose, and throat disorders, and head and neck diseases; surgery of the head and neck, including before and after-surgery care; consultation with other doctors when ear, nose, or throat diseases are detected; and assistance in the identification of communication disorders in children.
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Survival-fixation of the cochlea: a technique for following time-dependent degeneration and repair in noise-exposed chinchillas.
- Successful management of fetal cervical teratoma using the EXIT procedure.
- Acute mastoiditis in children: an increase in frequency in Northern Virginia.
- Consultation with the specialist: Diagnosis and management of the newborn and young infant who have nasal obstruction.
- Retropharyngeal abscess: epiglottitis of the new millennium.
- Intranasal mucocele of the nasolacrimal duct: an important cause of neonatal
- Loud clicking sounds associated with rapid soft palate muscle contractions.
- Submasseteric Infection: A Rare, Deep Space Cheek Infection Causing Trismus.
- Bilateral sensorineural hearing loss as a first symptom of chronic myelogenous leukemia.
- Preoperative temporal bone computed tomography scan and its use in evaluating the pediatric cochlear implant candidate.
- Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, Otolaryngology
Dr. Robert S Bahadori M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Robert S Bahadori M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bahadori
- Laryngitis: What is Epiglottitis?
Epiglottitis is marked by swollen flesh in the epiglottis. It can be a fatal disease.Epiglottis is located at the bottom of the tongue. Majority of its component is cartilage. It assists in stopping food from getting into the trachea. The epiglottis’ flesh can get inflamed and close your wind...
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Sinusitis is another word for an infection of the sinuses, which are four in number and are positioned at the back of the skull. These air spaces help to carry the skull’s weight. When the sinuses are congested, then infection can occur. There are a few reasons that may cause inflammation of the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Tonsillectomy
What is a tonsillectomy?A tonsillectomy is a type of surgical procedure that is purposely aimed at removing the tonsils, which are the two tiny glands found at the back part of a person’s throat. Although tonsils contain white blood cells to assist in fighting infections, they can also get...
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- Holistic Treatments for Sinusitis
A sinus infection can be caused by bacteria, virus, or fungi. Some of the symptoms of a sinus infection are congestion in the nasal passages, headaches, fever, and cough. It is always advisable to consult a physician if you are experiencing any of these symptoms. However, there are some natural...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- Dr. Betsy Vasquez M.D.46090 Lake Center Plz Sterling VA 20165
- Dr. Estelle Sukyung Yoo M.D.8116 Good Luck Rd Lanham MD 20706
- Dr. Tamekia Wakefield MD8901 Wisconsin Ave Bethesda MD 20889
- Jonathan Lively PA111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Brian K Reilly MD111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Scott Brietzke MDWalter Reed Army Medical Ctr Washington DC 20307