Dr. Vikki Ann Stefans M.D.
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine) | Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine1 Children's Way Arkansas Children's Little Rock AR, 72202
Dr. Vikki Stefans is a physiatrist practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Stefans is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Stefans focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Stefans can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1979
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1979
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Developing anxiety-reduction procedures for a ventilator-dependent pediatric patient.
- Protocol for the use of videofluoroscopy in pediatric swallowing dysfunction.
- Early identification and habilitation services.
- Pulmonary embolism in rehabilitation patients: relation to time before return to physical therapy after diagnosis of deep vein thrombosis.
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Abnormal Gait
- Mc Gaw Mc/Northwestern Univ, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation; Columbus-Cuneo-Cabrini Mc, Pediatrics; Rehab Inst Of Chicago, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation
- Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital Program
Dr. Vikki Ann Stefans M.D.'s Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72202Get Direction
Dr. Vikki Ann Stefans M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stefans
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is Olecranon Bursitis?
Whenever a bursa is inflamed and becomes swollen, it causes a lot of pain around the affected area. The condition is called bursitis. The inflammation and swelling of the bursa are the causes of pain. The bursa is a sac filled with fluid, which is always located between the muscles, tendons, bones,...
- Prozac Weight Gain: Does Prozac Cause Weight Gain?
What is Prozac?Prozac is an anti-depressant drug that finds its use in treating mental problems. The problem might be caused by an unbalanced brain due to the panic, anxiety, and depression. This anti-depressant drug is used to treat mental problems by affecting the chemicals in the brain.Prozac is...
- Dr. Carlo Esteban Adams M.D.3400 Fleckenstein Road Flint Michigan 48507
- Dr. Butchaiah Garlapati M.D.2504 Mccain Blvd North Little Rock AR 72116
- Dr. Pamela Sharon Brown MD4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Mark Awoniyi MD4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Mark L Miedema M.D.303 N Clyde Morris Blvd Daytona Beach FL 32114
- Mr. Kevin Jerome Collins MD3401 Springhill Drive North Little Rock AR 72117