Dr. Juan C. Mejia MD
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology105 W 8th Ave Suite 7040 Spokane WA, 99204
Dr. Juan Mejia is a surgical oncologist practicing in Spokane, WA. Dr. Mejia specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Pancreatic Surgery, Hepatobiliary Surgery
- Member American College of Surgeons
- Member American Hepato Pancreato Biliary Association
- Member American Society of Transplant Surgeons
- Member Society of Surgical Oncology
- Transplant Surgery University of Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, PA Hepatobiliary & Pancreatic Surgery University of Pittsburgh
Dr. Juan C. Mejia MD's Practice location
Spokane, WA 99204Get Direction
- What Tests Determine Pancreatic Cancer?
Pancreatic cancer is a cancer that begins in the pancreas, which is the organ that lies behind the lower part of the stomach. This type of cancer is really difficult to diagnose and it is often detected late. In most cases, by the time this cancer is detected, it has already spread rapidly and thus...
- Melanoma: Get the Facts
Melanoma is a form of skin cancer that develops in the melanocytes, which are the cells that determine your skin color because of the melanin pigment. Melanoma has the ability to develop in various parts of the body including the eyes, nails, mouth, as well as some internal organs such as the...
- What Is Nodular Melanoma?
Melanoma is a serious skin cancer which arises from pigment cells called as melanocytes. An invasive form of melanoma is called nodular melanoma. Nodular melanoma is a serious skin cancer that got its name from the word "nodule", a doctor’s term for a lump as nodular melanoma lesions are shaped...
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Can Melatonin Keep Breast Cancer at Bay and Improve Treatment?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among women. Today, this type of cancer generally has a good prognosis: around 80% of women have a survival rate of 10 years or longer. This is partially due to the chemotherapeutic agent known as tamoxifen. ...
- Dr. Stephanie Rose Moline M.D.1204 N Vercler Rd Spokane WA 99216
- Dr. Maryam Parviz M.D.601 S Sherman Spokane WA 99202
- Dr. Deborah A Martinez MD910 W 5th Ave Spokane WA 99204
- Dr. Heidi H Richardson M.D.910 W 5th Ave Spokane WA 99204
- Dr. Byron E Wright M.D.601 S Sherman Spokane WA 99202
- Dr. Gregory J Lavalle MD910 W 5th Ave Spokane WA 99204