Dr. David Barget is a prosthodontist practicing in Chandler, AZ. Dr. Barget specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. David Z Barget DMD, MS's Practice location
Chandler, AZ 85224Get Direction
Dr. David Z Barget DMD, MS's reviewsWrite Review
- IBS Risk Factors
Risk Factors for Irritable Bowel Syndrome A fairly common gastrointestinal disorder, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), is often characterized by symptoms like abdominal pain, cramping, constipation, diarrhea, nausea and in some cases back pain. A large number of adults experience irritable bowel...
- Staying Active with Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s disease is a neuromuscular degenerative disorder that robs those afflicted of their motor functions over time. The disease is generally slow moving, but studies have shown that persons with Parkinson's that were active before their diagnosis and continue to be so afterwards, seem to...
- Stanford University's Linebacker Ryan Beecher Must Now Tackle Lymphoma
There's no doubt that Ryan Beecher is strong. If you want just watch one Stanford University football game, you'll see that and then some. However, he is now going to have to use a different type of strength in his battle against lymphoma.Ryan's storyWhile many had been following Ryan Beecher before...
- The Effects of AIDS on Families
IntroductionAIDS negatively affects not only the person suffering from it but also their families. It affects the relationships of the patients' family members. One major effect of HIV on families is the stress on children. Children often feel stress just knowing one of their family members has an...
- Alternative Treatments for Kidney Stones
Kidney stones is an infection that causes pain and embarrassment to the patients suffering from the condition. It is a condition that affects the urinary system of a person. It starts from the kidney down to the ureter and finally the bladder. Kidney stones causes effects to the ureter, bladder and...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Matthew Benjamin Kahn DDS8708 E SAN MARCOS DR SCOTTSDALE AZ 85258
- Michael J Gibbons D.M.D.7477 E Doubletree Ranch Rd Scottsdale AZ 85258
- Dr. Kent J Howell DMD6601 S Rural Rd Tempe AZ 85283
- Dr. Lior Berger DMD2730 S Val Vista Dr Gilbert AZ 85295
- Dr. George Eric Eifler D.D.S., M.S.11130 N. TATUM BLVD PHOENIX AZ 85028
- Dr. Mark Stephen Montana DDS2147 E Southern Ave Tempe AZ 85282