Dr. Arporn Chantawee is a Chiropractor practicing in BLOOMINGTON, IL. Dr. Chantawee specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Chantawee seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Arporn Chantawee DC's Practice location
BLOOMINGTON, IL 61704Get Direction
Arporn Chantawee DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Dr. Steve Troyanovich DC322 Susan Dr Normal IL 61761
- Dr. Chris Wayne Hoelscher D.C.2406 E Washington St Bloomington IL 61704
- Dr. Matthew Edward Schmidt D.C.2406 E Washington St Bloomington IL 61704
- Dr. Courtney Kay Webb D.C.1210 Towanda Ave Bloomington IL 61701
- Dr. Joshua Lee Johnson D.C.310 Susan Dr. Normal IL 61761
- Dr. Sherra Bryant Conde D.C.1210 Towanda Ave Bloomington IL 61701