Dr. Cheryl Huffman is a pediatrician practicing in Findlay, OH. Dr. Huffman is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Huffman diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Huffman can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ohio, Toledo Oh 1998
The University of Toledo College of Medicine 1998
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Ear Infection
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- St Vincents Hosp Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- St Vincents Hospital Med Center
- St Vincent's Medical Center Program
Dr. Cheryl Huffman M.D.'s Practice location
Findlay, OH 45840Get Direction
Dr. Cheryl Huffman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Huffman
- Is the MMR Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
It is natural to be concerned about whether immunization is safe for your child or not. However, doctors recommend getting children immunized because vaccines are thoroughly checked before they are licensed for use. The measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine is the most effective way to protect...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Century-Old Drug Could Be a New Approach to Autism Treatment
What is suramin?Suramin is a drug that was developed about 100 years ago to treat parasite-borne illnesses such as African sleeping sickness and river blindness. The drug has been around since then, and is actually relatively cheap to manufacture and distribute. A single one-month dose to treat one...
- Benefits of a Weighted Vest for Autism
Sensory integration therapy has been used for people with autism and other neurological disorders to try and tackle the underlying neurological processing and integration of sensory information in order to have a positive effect on emotion, learning, and behavior. Using a weighted vest for autism is...
- Treating Autism
Since symptoms of autism can vary depending on the child, and behaviors can often change over time, treatment solutions should be tailored to individual needs. A program should improve a child’s communication skills while addressing social, behavioral, and learning aspects of a child’s life....
- Is This Genital Herpes or do I have Cold Sores?
Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). This virus causes both genital herpes and oral herpes (cold sores). However, the strain varies, with the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) causing cold sores while the herpes simplex type 2 (HSV2) causes genital herpes. HSV1 is mostly transmitted...
- Dr. Ramalingam Maruthavanan MD145 W Wallace St Findlay OH 45840
- Dr. Susan Grace M.D.1900 S MAIN ST FINDLAY OH 45840
- Dr. Ami J Orr MD1818 Chapel Dr Findlay OH 45840
- Dr. Lisa Kay Abate D.O.3949 N Main St Findlay OH 45840
- Dr. Ailing Chen M.D.1818 Chapel Dr Findlay OH 45840
- Dr. Martin E Hanawalt MD145 W Wallace St Findlay OH 45840