Dr. Farr Nezhat is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Nezhat specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Nezhat can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Nezhat can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Isfahan Univ, Fac of Med, Isfahan, Iran 1976
Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences, Faculty Of Medicine 1976
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG- Gynecologic Oncology
- Mt Sinai Sch Of Med, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Nassau Co Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Nassau Co Med Center 1984
Dr. Farr Nezhat, MD, FACOG, FACS's Practice location
New York, NY 10019Get Direction
New York, NY 10128Get Direction
VALLEY STREAM, NY 11581Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Farr Nezhat, MD, FACOG, FACS | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecologic Oncology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Farr Nezhat, MD, FACOG, FACS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nezhat
- Can Bisphosphonates Stop Breast Cancer from Spreading to Bones?
Two years ago, at the age of 44, Susan Leonard was diagnosed with stage II breast cancer – a disease that affects over 260,000 American women on an annual basis. In order to keep her cancer from recurring, she had to undergo countless treatments, including chemotherapy, hormone therapy, a double...
- Genital Warts: Is It an STD?
Genital warts are an STI, also known as a sexually transmitted infection. It is caused by specific strains of HPV, also known as the human papillomavirus. In appearance, genital warts are soft growths that appear in the genital region. These growths on the skin can result in discomfort, pain, and...
- Fetal Exposure to Chemotherapy May Not Affect the Development of the Child
A new study has given reassuring results for mothers who are under chemotherapy treatment for cancer. The study results show that fetal exposure to chemotherapy after the first trimester may not cause health problems or developmental delays in the child. In this study published in the journal...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Cholesterol Drugs Could Treat Ovarian Cancer, New Research Suggests
What are statins?Statins are medications that are commonly used to treat low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels in the blood. LDL cholesterol is commonly known as “bad cholesterol” and statins help to reduce its production inside the liver. More than 30% of Americans have high levels of LDL...
- Is Endometriosis Hereditary?
Endometriosis is a serious gynecological condition that affects the whole female reproductive system. There are many possible causes for this condition and the genetic factor is one of them. Visit your gynecologist if you have any of these symptoms:...
- Dr. Peter Guirguis M.D.464 77th Street Brooklyn New York 11209
- Anat Zelmanovich509 East 77th Street New York New York 10075
- Kristin DiGregorio420 E 61st St New York NY 10065
- Dr. Janelle Luk M.D.123 W 79th St New York NY 10022
- Dr. Lucy Tamar Tovmasian M.D.420 Grand Ave Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. Miller Vaca M.D.1065 Southern Blvd Bronx NY 10459