Dr. Benjamin Coon is a Dentist practicing in Ellsworth Afb, SD. Dr. Coon specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Benjamin Don Coon DDS's Practice location
Ellsworth Afb, SD 57706Get Direction
Dr. Benjamin Don Coon DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Dr. James Stewart Nelson D.D.S.1611 SHERIDAN LAKE RD RAPID CITY SD 57702
- Dr. Eric Grant Unkenholz DDS710 Mt Rushmore Rd Rapid City SD 57701
- Brian G Criss DDS720 Sheridan Lake Rd Rapid City SD 57702
- Dr. Jeffrey Thomas Loftus DDS5615 NUGGET GULCH DRIVE RAPID CITY SD 57702
- Dr. James Kenneth Byrne DDS3825 Canyon Lake Drive Rapid City SD 57702
- Dr. Bart Aaron Samuelson D.D.S.200 Federal Ave Rapid City SD 57702