Dr. Carol Kagel is a psychologist practicing in Suffield, CT. Dr. Kagel specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Kagel evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Kagel because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Carol M. Kagel ED.D.'s Practice location
Suffield, CT 06078Get Direction
Dr. Carol M. Kagel ED.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kagel
- Phobia: What are the Different Types? How are they Treated?
What Is a Phobia?People usually have fears like drowning, getting hurt by knives, fire, cockroaches, etc. However, in some cases, the fears become so irrational that the person has severe anxiety and tries everything possible to avoid facing the situations they’re afraid of. When fears become...
- Autism: There's Nothing Getting in the Way of Their Careers
According to research, it has been very difficult for many with autism spectrum disorder to attain and retain a job; however, a new generation has decided they refuse to let anything get in their way.Jonathan YoungJonathan Young is one of these inspirational young professionals who is not letting...
- The Science Behind Depression: What Happens in Your Brain
Although the causes of depression are often associated with tragic life events, pregnancy, retirement, or conflicts in a relationship, this complex disorder is scientifically believed to be caused by a chemical imbalance. This chemical imbalance can be a result of a genetic vulnerability,...
- What Conditions Are Treatable with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Behavioral and cognitive therapies are types of psychotherapies that follow scientific principles in assisting individuals how to change their thoughts, feelings, and behavior. They are practical approaches that aim at solving problems.An anxiety disorder may be present in people who experience...
- Facing Condescension and Misunderstanding with Autism
Marta Rusek was unaware that she had autism until her adult life; however, she found it enabled her to be a more powerful version of herself.Before her autism diagnosisMarta knew for most of her life that she wasn't like everyone else. She couldn't necessarily put her finger on what it was, but she...
- Binge Eating Disorder: Get the Facts
Individuals suffering from binge eating disorder (B.E.D) often eat excessively. They are not able to control the intake of food when the binges kick in. People with this disorder are distinct from bulimia and anorexia victims in that the former don’t vomit, eat little quantities of particular...
- Laura Toro-Nazario235 Maple Street Holyoke Massachusetts 01040
- Dr. David N. Greenfield PHD8 Lowell Rd. West Hartford CT 06437
- Dr. Sarah E Bullard PHD80 Seymour Street Hartford CT 06102
- Dr. Caleb Paul Peck PSYD12 Case St Norwich CT 06360
- Dr. Sean Timothy Hart PSY.D.864 Wethersfield Avenue First Floor Hartford CT 06114
- Dr. Thomas Daniel Patenaude PSY.D.32 Maple Ave Windsor CT 06095