Dr. Elma D Baron MD
Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH, 44106
Dr. Elma Baron is a dermatologist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Baron specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Baron diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Circulating CD4+CD7- lymphocyte burden and rapidity of response: predictors of outcome in the treatment of Sézary syndrome and erythrodermic mycosis fungoides with extracorporeal photopheresis.
- Implications of UV-induced inflammation and immunomodulation.
- Steroid-sparing effect of extracorporeal photopheresis in the treatment of
- Photosensitivity to exogenous agents.
- Photodynamic therapy in dermatology: current concepts in the treatment of skin cancer.
- Ultraviolet immunosuppression: mechanisms and consequences.
- Protective effects of tea polyphenols and caffeine.
- Phototesting in patients with Smith-Lemli-Opitz syndrome confirms sensitivity to UV-A.
- Effect of topical vitamin D analogue on in vivo contact sensitization.
- Photodynamic therapy with the phthalocyanine photosensitizer Pc 4: the case
- Review of extracorporeal photopheresis in early-stage (IA, IB, and IIA) cutaneous T-cell lymphoma.
- UV protective effects of DNA repair enzymes and RNA lotion.
- Melanoma and nonmelanoma skin cancers and the immune system.
- Erythema nodosum in association with newly diagnosed hairy cell leukemia and group C streptococcus infection.
- Skin immune systems and inflammation: protector of the skin or promoter of aging?
- Determination of in vivo dose response and allergen-specific T cells in subjects contact-sensitized to squaric acid dibutyl ester.
- Immune protective effect of a moisturizer with DNA repair ingredients.
- Monitoring Pc 4 photodynamic therapy in clinical trials of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma using noninvasive spectroscopy.
- Role of photodynamic therapy in psoriasis: a brief review.
- Topical application of green and white tea extracts provides protection from solar-simulated ultraviolet light in human skin.
- Factors that affect skin aging: a cohort-based survey on twins.
- Anti-angiogenic effects of epigallocatechin-3-gallate in human skin.
- Effects of pimecrolimus versus triamcinolone on Langerhans cells after UV exposure.
- Photodynamic therapy with the silicon phthalocyanine pc 4 induces apoptosis in mycosis fungoides and sezary syndrome.
- Photodynamic therapy with Pc 4 induces apoptosis of Candida albicans.
- Acute effects of fractional laser on photo-aged skin.
- Photodynamic therapy: current evidence and applications in dermatology.
- Cutaneous penetration of the topically applied photosensitizer Pc 4 as detected
- Silicon phthalocyanine 4 phototoxicity in Trichophyton rubrum.
- Effect of botanicals on inflammation and skin aging: analyzing the evidence.
- The immune system and skin cancer.
- The photodynamic antibacterial effects of silicon phthalocyanine (Pc) 4.
- The Response of microRNAs to Solar UVR in Skin-Resident Melanocytes Differs between Melanoma Patients and Healthy Persons.
- Activated T cells exhibit increased uptake of silicon phthalocyanine Pc 4 and increased susceptibility to Pc 4-photodynamic therapy-mediated cell death.
- PEGylated Dendrimers as Drug Delivery Vehicles for the Photosensitizer Silicon Phthalocyanine Pc 4 for Candidal Infections.
- Cosmetic Skin Care, Skin Issues, Photomedicine
- Philippine General Hospital 1995
- Dermatology - Massachusetts General Hospital 1999
- Dermatology - University Hospitals of Cleveland 2003
Dr. Elma D Baron MD's Practice location
Dr. Elma D Baron MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Baron
- Can Rosacea Affect my Eyes?
Yes, rosacea does affect your eyes, and this condition is known as ocular rosacea. Rosacea is a chronic skin condition that frequently affects your cheeks, nose, and forehead. There are different types of rosacea. They are:...
- How to Use Sunscreen
Sunscreens are products that protect the skin from the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiations. Ultraviolet (UV) radiations from the sun, UVA and UVB, are known to damage the skin causing premature aging and even skin cancer. There are different types of sunscreens available in the market and the...
- Red Light Therapy and How It Works
What is red light therapy?Red light therapy is the non-technical term for photobiomodulation, which includes several techniques that use low-level laser light for pain relief or wound healing. Red light therapy begins with the tissue recovery process and other forms of rejuvenation, which can...
- Don't Be a Flake: Tips for Dry Skin
What is dry skin?Dry skin is one of the most common skin problems, and can cause discomfort and embarrassment. Dry skin may look red and flaky and feel tight or painful. It can also cause intense itching, which can disrupt sleep. Often, dry skin is a symptom of some underlying medical issue that...
- Cosmetic Reasons for Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal is a procedure during which the hair on the human body is removed with a laser. Almost any part of the human body can be treated with laser hair removal, except the eyebrows due to the possibility of severe eye damage. The entire process relies on using photo thermolysis, which...
- Medical Procedures To Help Clear Acne
For those who want quick results in acne improvement or can’t endure the side effects of these medications can consider other acne treatments that are provided at the doctor's office. There are certain medical procedures, such as light therapy and steroid injection, that can be helpful in treating...
- Dr. Missale L. Mesfin MD201 N Washington St Falls Church Virginia 22046
- Dr. Berna Remzi M.D.26900 Cedar Road Beachwood Ohio 44122
- Dr. Eric Bret Baud M.D.2001 Crocker Rd Westlake OH 44145
- Dr. Richard R Assaf MD2001 Crocker Rd Westlake OH 44145
- Dr. Cecelia Lynn Hamilton M.D.1611 S Green Rd Cleveland OH 44121
- Dr. Richard E Ranchoff MD20455 Lorain Rd Cleveland OH 44126